Merchant Tire is an automotive company that provides simple, quick, and cost-efficient services for their customers. Whether it be a truck or car, their team of specialists will ensure that consumers are back on the road as quickly and safely as possible. They also go out of their way to remember crucial services like oil changes and brake checks, all while keeping costs down as much as possible. In this review, we’ll cover this company more in-depth.
Merchant Tire is currently located in more than 1,200 locations and across forty one states. And while they cover a very large area of the map, their standards for helping customers and offering low prices remains the same across the board. They were originally founded in 1972 and have grown tremendously since that time. Here is some important historical information that you should know about Merchant Tire:
- National Tire and Battery (1997): They merged with a few highly established retailers and began using very state-of-the-art equipment in regards to their auto services. This merge later became known as the NTB (National Tire and Battery) and still maintains a positive reputation today.
- Merchant’s Tire and Automotive Centers (1943): This was founded in 1943 and has ever since played a huge role in servicing dealers all across North America. Their locations span all the way from New York down to South Caroline and several areas in between.
About Their Technicians
ASE certified technicians have skillsets that are proven and these technicians are offered at all Merchant Tire locations. Here are a few ways that this company will make the lives of their consumers easier:
- 30-Day Guarantees: Tires can be tired out for 30-days and then returned before that timespan should they not be up to standards.
- Convenience: Stores open up relatively early and close relatively late. Plus, they are open on Sundays.
- Lifetime Tire Rotations: Consumers of Merchant Tire are able to have their tires rotated every six months at no extra charge as long as they remain with the same vehicle.
- Low Prices: Prices are tires are guaranteed to be the lowest amount in the industry. If consumers find a lower price they are awarded with $200 in store credits.
- 24 Hour Access: It doesn’t matter what time of day it is because consumers will be able to have their automotive needs addresses and make online reservations.